Psychologists have discovered that the manner in which people eat Oreo cookies provides great insight into their personalities. Choose which method best describes your favorite method of eating Oreos:
- The whole thing all at once.
- One bite at a time.
- Slow and methodical nibbles examining the results of each bite afterwards.
- In little nibbles.
- Dunked in some liquid (milk, coffee…).
- Twisted apart, the inside, then the cookie.
- Twisted apart, the inside, and toss the cookie.
- Just the cookie, not the inside.
- I just like to lick them, not eat them.
- I don’t have a favorite way because I don’t like Oreos.
250 men and women were asked to draw what these emotions felt like in their bodies. These are the combined results
HOLY FUCK THIS IS HOW I FEEL PEOPLES EMOTIONS HOLY GOD PH MY I THINK THIS IS PROOK OH MY GOD I AM FREAKING OUT ANGER IS SHARP AND ITS IN YOUR HEAD AND HANDS SADNESS IS IN YOUR CHEST JOY IS ROUND AND ITS TRUE YOU DONT FEEL MANY EMOTIONS IN YOUR LEGS HOLY SHIT
This was a huge confidence boost for me and one of my favorite reblogs of the year
This is so beautiful
dzontra asked: hi
I’m sorry if any odd posts show up on here; I have two tumblrs and sometimes forget to switch back to my original when I post things.
The following psychological terms can be used to describe what happens in friendships.
1. Triangles – This is where 2 people strengthen the bond between them, or lessen insecurity and anxiety, by sharing complaints about a friend.
2. Emotional contagion - This…